|1 Day Mitta Mitta River Adventure|
Our most popular white water rafting river trip
Suits: Novice to experienced
Time: 1 day
Location: Mitta Mitta River, North East Victoria
Grade: 2 to 4, moderate
Season: June to December
Cost: AUD$195.00pp (incl GST)
For more information and bookings free call 1800 997 238 or click below to book online
• 18km of whitewater thrills in crystal clear mountain water
• Over 60 rapids graded from 2 to 4
• Equisite wilderness and wildlife, aboriginal and 19th century mining heritage
• Delicious riverside lunch at your private riverside billabong
• Experienced guides who's life and passion is the river
• Towering granite river gorges
• Small group bookings only and tailor made itineraries
Thrilling white water packed into one day of fun
The day starts at 8.30am with meeting our professional team at the Rafting Australia's base in the township of Hinnomunjie.
Your trip leader for the day will take you through a full safety briefing, gear you up in all the latest high technical equipment and then entertain you on your bus journey to the river surrounded by the majestic Alpine National Park.
Once in the river, the group is divided into teams of 6 and under. First the groups trains with their guide on paddling techniques and procedures from moving around in the raft and then the adventure begins.
Lunch is provided and enjoyed on the river bank.
At the end of the tour everyone is transferred back to the base for afternoon tea and a good laugh at the photo's that have been taken during the day